CCI EA (Commodity Channel Index)
Get the CCI EA (Commodity Channel Index)!
About the CCI EA
The CCI EA uses Commodity Channel Index to enter a trade.
The CCI EA has 2 entry strategies:
- Break in: The EA opens a trade if the CCI levels breaks into the oversold/overbought level.
- Break out: The EA opens a trade if the CCI levels breaks out of the oversold/overbought level.
A long position will be closed if the CCI level gets above a specific level. A short position will be closed if the CCI level gets below a specific level.
|Trade on new Bar|
|2 Entry Strategies|
|MA Trend Filter|
|Trade max. once per Bar|
|Reverse on Opposite Signal|
If the CCI EA (Commodity Channel Index) is not 100% what you are looking for, you can order a custom modification that fits your needs.
More about the CCI EA (Commodity Channel Index)
- You can install the CCI EA (Commodity Channel Index) on limitless demo and live accounts.
- Note that this Metatrader Expert Advisor does not draw any indicator on the chart.
- You do not understand all the functions? Take a look at our function glossary.
- The license of every Expert Advisor you download is time limited, but you can re-download newer versions any time in your purchase history.
- MT4 Basic v1.04
- MT4 Advanced v1.04
- MT4 Pro v1.03
Aug 10, 2016
- Fixed: The CandleTrail function did not work correctly in the MT4 Pro version
Jan 13, 2016
- Minor updates and fixes in all MT4 versions
Nov 17, 2015
- Added: Second entry strategy – Break in, Break out (all MT4 versions)
- Added: Exit strategy (only MT4 Advanced and MT4 Pro)
- Added: Reverse on opposite signal (MT4 Pro)
Sep 24, 2015
- Initial release MT4 Pro
Apr 11, 2015
- Some improvements in all MT4 versions
- Added “Max once per Bar” function to all MT4 Advanced and Pro versions
Feb 07, 2015
- Initial release MT4 Basic and MT4 Advanced