CCI EA (Commodity Channel Index)
Get the CCI EA (Commodity Channel Index)!
About the CCI EA
The CCI EA uses Commodity Channel Index to enter a trade.
The CCI EA has 2 entry strategies:
- Break in: The EA opens a trade if the CCI levels breaks into the oversold/overbought level.
- Break out: The EA opens a trade if the CCI levels breaks out of the oversold/overbought level.
A long position will be closed if the CCI level gets above a specific level. A short position will be closed if the CCI level gets below a specific level.
|Trade on new Bar|
|2 Entry Strategies|
|MA Trend Filter|
|Trade max. once per Bar|
|Reverse on Opposite Signal|
More about the CCI EA (Commodity Channel Index)
- You can install the CCI EA (Commodity Channel Index) on limitless demo and live accounts.
- Note that this Metatrader Expert Advisor does not draw any indicator on the chart.
- You do not understand all the functions? Take a look at our function glossary.
- This EA is not pre-optimized. Please read the article about optimization first.
- The license of every Expert Advisor you download is time limited, but you can re-download newer versions any time in your purchase history.
- MT4 Basic v1.05
- MT4 Advanced v1.05
- MT4 Pro v1.05