Chaos Trading System EA
Get the Chaos Trading System EA!
About the Chaos Trading EA
The Chaos Trading (System) EA is based on the Chaos Trading System by Bill Williams. It uses the indicators Alligator, Fractals, Awesome oscillator (iAO) and the Accelerator/Decelerator oscillator (iAC)
The Chaos Trading EA trades in cycles, which means that the Chaos Trading EA will open more than one trade in the same direction if the corresponding signals are generated.
The first trade (start of a long cycle), is a breakout of an upper fractal if the Alligator lines are showing an uptrend. While this trade is opened the Chaos Trading EA will enter more trades based on the iAO and iAC. Vice versa for short trades.
Once the Alligator indicator no longer shows an uptrend (downtrend for short), the Chaos Trading EA will close all trades.
- Moving Average trend filter
- Bollinger Bands trend filter
- Envelope Trend Filter
- Trailing Stop
- Break Even
- Candle Trail
- ATR Trail
- Breakout Padding for the Fractals breakout
- Candle Based Stop Loss
- Close if X pips in profit/loss
- Inverse Strategy
- Money Management
- Time filter
- Close on Timer
- Delete on Timer
- Day filter
- Spread filter
Input Parameters for the Chaos Trading EA
The user can set all parameters of the Alligator indicator such as the Period and Shift of the Jaw, Teeth and Lips line, the averaging method and the applied price
- Use Pending Order for Breakout
Set false if you want to use Market Orders instead
- Inverse Breakout
Set true if you want to trade the breakout of a lower fractal for a long cycle
- Awesome Oscillator
- AO Crosses Zero Line
- 3 Consecutive AO Bars Above Zero
- Not Used
- Accelerator/Decelerator Oscillator
- 2 Consecutive AC Bars Above Zero
- 3 Consecutive AC Bars Below Zero
- Not Used
- Breakout Padding
Define a positive or negative padding for the first breakout trade
- Stop Trading After Next Cycle Finished
Set to true if you want the EA to stop trading after the next cycle.
- Close On Alligator
Closes all trades if the direction of the Alligator indicator changes
About the demo version
The demo version of the Chaos Trading EA can be used on a demo account as well as on a live account. The functions are limited and the LotSize is fixed to 0.1 Lot.
More about the Chaos Trading System EA
- You can install the Chaos Trading System EA on limitless demo and live accounts.
- Note that this Metatrader Expert Advisor does not draw any indicator on the chart.
- You do not understand all the functions? Take a look at our function glossary.
- This EA is not pre-optimized. Please read the article about optimization first.
- The license of every Expert Advisor you download is time limited, but you can re-download newer versions any time in your purchase history.
- MT4 v1.01
6 thoughts on “Chaos Trading System EA”
Can you explain more about “Define a positive or negative padding for the first breakout trade” Breakout Padding
Means, (for a buy trade), you can add a value in pips. The EA will place a pending order x pips below or above the breakout line.
How does the spread filter work?
If the difference between Bid and Ask price is greater than the SpreadFilter, the EA will not trade.
Hi, can this work for BTCUSD ? What happens when I have a high spread applied in the feeds I get from my broker?
Yes, you should be able to. Try the demo first. The EA has a spread filter.