Heiken Ashi Smoothed EA
Get the Heiken Ashi Smoothed EA!
About the Heiken Ashi Expert Advisor
The Heiken Ashi EA uses the default Heiken Ashi indicator or the free Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator to enter a trade.
A buy trade is generated if 1,2 or 3 (according to the entry filter) blue candles follow after a red one. Vice versa for the sell signal.
The pro version does additionally have an exit strategy. It is like the entry filter but the other way round. A buy trade is closed if 1,2 or 3 red candles follow in a row. Vice versa for the sell signal.
Heiken Ashi vs Heiken Ashi Smoothed
While the default Heiken Ashi is not adjustable at all, the Heiken Ashi Smoothed has 4 different input parameters. Unlike the default Heiken Ashi, the Smoothed version is not pre-installed in Metatrader. You first have to put the indicator in the directory MQL4/indicators. The smoothed version is for free and is included in the download files.
Copy the EA file (Heiken Ashi Smoothed EA Basic.ex4) into the MQL4/experts folder
and the indicator file (Heiken Ashi Smoothed.ex4) into the MQL4/indicators folder.
|Trade on new Bar|
|MA Trend Filter|
|Heiken Ashi Smoothed Trend Filter|
|Trade max. once per Bar|
|Reverse on Opposite Signal|
The Heiken Ashi Smoothed EA is included in the EA Starter Bundle.
More about the Heiken Ashi Smoothed EA
- You can install the Heiken Ashi Smoothed EA on limitless demo and live accounts.
- Note that this Metatrader Expert Advisor does not draw any indicator on the chart.
- You do not understand all the functions? Take a look at our function glossary.
- This EA is not pre-optimized. Please read the article about optimization first.
- The license of every Expert Advisor you download is time limited, but you can re-download newer versions any time in your purchase history.
- MT4 Basic v1.01
- MT4 Advanced v1.02
- MT4 Pro v1.03