Get the MACD EA!
About the MACD Expert Advisor
The MACD EA uses the Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator to enter a trade and uses 4 different entry strategies.
Opens a buy position if the Signal Line breaks out of the MACD histogram and both are below the zero line. Vice versa for sell positions.
MACD Line Crosses Zero:
Opens a buy position if the MACD Line (Histogram) crosses the zero line from above.
Signal Line Crosses Zero:
Opens a buy position if the Signal Line crosses the zero line from above.
Uses the strategy of the Super MACD indicator. If the past 3 bars of the histogram are red and below zero and a blue bar follows, the EA opens a buy trade. Vice versa. This strategy is only available in the MT4 versions.
(You do not need the Super MACD indicator to trade this strategy. You only need the indicator if you want to visualize and understand the trades)
The MACD EA (Pro) has additionally 3 different exit strategies.
- MACD & Signal Line Cross: The trade will be closed if the two lines crosses again.
- Histogram crosses Zero Line: The trade will be closed if the MACD gets above/below the Zero line
- Signal Line crosses Zero Line: The trade will be closed if the Signal Line gets above/below the Zero line
All versions have variable Magic Number, Take Profit, Stop Loss, Lot Size and Slippage.
|Trade on new Bar|
|MA Trend Filter|
|Trade max. once per Bar|
|Reverse on Opposite Signal|
The MACD EA is included in the EA Starter Bundle.
More about the MACD EA
- You can install the MACD EA on limitless demo and live accounts.
- Note that this Metatrader Expert Advisor does not draw any indicator on the chart.
- You do not understand all the functions? Take a look at our function glossary.
- This EA is not pre-optimized. Please read the article about optimization first.
- The license of every Expert Advisor you download is time limited, but you can re-download newer versions any time in your purchase history.
- MT4 Basic v1.06
- MT4 Advanced v1.06
- MT4 Pro v1.07