Moving Average Cross EA
Get the Moving Average Cross EA!
About the Moving Average Cross EA
The MA Cross EA (MA Crossover EA) uses two moving average to trade. A buy signal is generated if the faster moving average crosses the slower moving average from below. Vice versa for a sell trade.
MA Crossover is a very popular and simple trading strategy. This MA Cross EA allows you to trade Simple, Exponential, Smoothed and Linear-weighted Moving Averages for the fast and slow MA. You can also choose the Applied Price for both MAs.
|Trade on new Bar|
|MA Trend Filter|
|Trade max. once per Bar|
|Close on Signal (Exit Strategy)|
|Reverse on Opposite Signal|
The Moving Average Cross EA is included in the EA Starter Bundle.
More about the Moving Average Cross EA
- You can install the Moving Average Cross EA on limitless demo and live accounts.
- Note that this Metatrader Expert Advisor does not draw any indicator on the chart.
- You do not understand all the functions? Take a look at our function glossary.
- This EA is not pre-optimized. Please read the article about optimization first.
- The license of every Expert Advisor you download is time limited, but you can re-download newer versions any time in your purchase history.
- MT4 Basic v1.02
- MT4 Advanced v1.02
- MT4 Pro v1.02
Aug 28, 2017
- Fixed: Martingale function in Pro version
Jan 13, 2016
- Minor updates and fixes in all MT4 versions
Apr 11, 2015
- Some improvements in all MT4 versions
- Added “Max once per Bar” function to all MT4 Advanced and Pro versions
Feb 07, 2015
- Initial release MT4 Basic and MT4 Advanced