RSI EA (Relative Strength Index)
Get the RSI EA (Relative Strength Index)!
About the RSI EA
The RSI EA uses Relative Strength Index (RSI) to enter a trade.
The RSI EA has 2 entry strategies:
- Break in: The EA opens a trade if the RSI levels breaks into the oversold/overbought level.
- Break out: The EA opens a trade if the RSI levels breaks out of the oversold/overbought level.
A long position will be closed if the RSI level gets above a specific level. A short position will be closed if the RSI level gets below a specific level.
|Trade on new Bar|
|2 Entry Strategies|
|MA Trend Filter|
|Trade max. once per Bar|
|Reverse on Opposite Signal|
The RSI EA (Relative Strength Index) is included in the EA Starter Bundle.
More about the RSI EA (Relative Strength Index)
- You can install the RSI EA (Relative Strength Index) on limitless demo and live accounts.
- Note that this Metatrader Expert Advisor does not draw any indicator on the chart.
- You do not understand all the functions? Take a look at our function glossary.
- This EA is not pre-optimized. Please read the article about optimization first.
- The license of every Expert Advisor you download is time limited, but you can re-download newer versions any time in your purchase history.
- MT4 Basic v1.05
- MT4 Advanced v1.05
- MT4 Pro v1.05
6 thoughts on “RSI EA (Relative Strength Index)”
Hello, can i choose the RSI period in the parameters ?
If i can i’ll buy it
Yes, you can choose them.
What time frame i have to use on RSI EA
You are free to use it on any timeframe you want.
Hi There, I am interested in PRO . how do i test on the strategy tester
You can only download the basic version for free to test in the Strategy Tester. There is no “demo” version of the pro EA available.