RSI EA (Relative Strength Index)
Get the RSI EA (Relative Strength Index)!
About the RSI EA
The RSI EA uses Relative Strength Index (RSI) to enter a trade.
The RSI EA has 2 entry strategies:
- Break in: The EA opens a trade if the RSI levels breaks into the oversold/overbought level.
- Break out: The EA opens a trade if the RSI levels breaks out of the oversold/overbought level.
A long position will be closed if the RSI level gets above a specific level. A short position will be closed if the RSI level gets below a specific level.
|Trade on new Bar|
|2 Entry Strategies|
|MA Trend Filter|
|Trade max. once per Bar|
|Reverse on Opposite Signal|
The RSI EA (Relative Strength Index) is included in the EA Starter Bundle.
More about the RSI EA (Relative Strength Index)
- You can install the RSI EA (Relative Strength Index) on limitless demo and live accounts.
- Note that this Metatrader Expert Advisor does not draw any indicator on the chart.
- You do not understand all the functions? Take a look at our function glossary.
- This EA is not pre-optimized. Please read the article about optimization first.
- The license of every Expert Advisor you download is time limited, but you can re-download newer versions any time in your purchase history.
- MT4 Basic v1.05
- MT4 Advanced v1.05
- MT4 Pro v1.05
Dez 13, 2017
- Fixed: Problem with trading sessions of some brokers
Aug 28, 2017
- Fixed: Martingale function in Pro version
Jan 13, 2016
- Minor updates and fixes in all MT4 versions
Nov 17, 2015
- Added: Second entry strategy – Break in, Break out (all MT4 versions)
- Added: Exit strategy (only MT4 Advanced and MT4 Pro)
- Added: Reverse on opposite signal (MT4 Pro)
Sep 24, 2015
- Initial release MT4 Pro
Apr 11, 2015
- Some improvements in all MT4 versions
- Added “Max once per Bar” function to all MT4 Advanced and Pro versions
Feb 01, 2015
- Initial release MT4 Basic, MT4 Advanced, MT4 Basic and MT5 Advanced