About the Wolfe Waves indicator
The Wolfe Waves indicator shows long and short reversal patterns. You want to look for a buy trade if the blue bullish reversal pattern shows up and the price crosses above the entry line. Vise versa. Exit the trade if he crosses the target line.
The arrow helps you to recognize in what direction you should look to open a trade.
You can choose whether you want to display lines or triangles for the Wolfe Waves indicator.
Notifications & Alerts
This indicator gives you the possibility to send notifications and to display alerts.
Input parameters for the Wolfe Waves Indicator
- Direction: Display only Long or Short Wolfe Waves or both.
- Wolfe Waves indicator Style
- Show Lines
- Show Triangles
- This indicators is based on the ZigZag indicator. Choose its settings.
- Color: Choose your preferred colors.
- Show Entry Line: Displays the entry line.
- Show Target Line: Displays the target line.
- Show Arrows: Shows you in what direction you should look to enter a trade.
- Max Bars: The numbers of bars the Wolfe Wave indicator will draw the Wolfe Waves back.
- Send Alert: Displays an alert
- Send Mail: Sends a mail.
- Send Push Notification: Sends a notification to your mobile app.
Mar 20, 2016:
Initial release of the MT4 version
- NEW Swing Trading Cloud
- NEW Supertrend Candles
- Japanese Candlestick Patterns
- Smart Trend
- Wolfe Waves
- Super MACD
- Supertrend Plus
- Pivot Points
- Chart Overlay
- Heiken Ashi Smoothed
- Bands on RSI
- Tick Chart
- Colored Stochastic Oscillator
- Multi Pair RSI
- Triple Bollinger Bands
- High/Low Channel - Donchian Channel
- Colored Moving Average