Multi Pair RSI Indicator
Get the Multi Pair RSI Indicator!
About the Multi Pair RSI indicator
The Multi Pair RSi indicator shows you up to 8 different RSI from the pairs of your choise. You can choose whether you want to draw all RSI in one window or in different windows.
- RSI Period
- Insert your symbols prefix and suffix
- Show Text Right
- Show Text Above
- Show Separated Charts
- Show Only Text
- You can leave this to 1000
- You can leave this to “Show Symbols”
- Enter up to 8 different Currency Pairs
- Font Size
- Line Width
- Max Windows Shown in Separated Mode
- Indicator minimum/maximum
- Draw Horizontal Line?
- Choose the colors for every pair
More about the Multi Pair RSI Indicator
- You can install the Multi Pair RSI Indicator on limitless demo and live accounts.
- The license of every Metatrader Indicator you download is time limited, but you can re-download newer versions any time in your purchase history.
- MT4 v1.00
2 thoughts on “Multi Pair RSI”
Man this was exactly what I was looking for. But for the life of me, I don’t know why they did not make this for the current pair you are looking at. it shows all pairs which is not what I or most people want to see. If I pull up EURUSD – Why can’t I see ONLY the chart for EURUSD so I know right away if it’s overbought or oversold and so I can move on to the next chart.
If there is a way to do this so it shows just the current chart then that would make this awesome.
Why not using the default RSI indicator then? It shows only the current chart.